Welcome to the home of Prismatic Bengals. We are located along the beautiful coast of Savannah, Georgia. I have been a veterinary technician for over 15 years. The health of my cats and kittens is of the upmost importance. I have been breeding Bengal cats for over 10 years and I feel that I have done everything in my power to contribute to the breed's health and longevity in every way. With the Bengal being the fastest growing and most popular breed, there are many people who have taken an interest in buying, breeding, and selling kittens. That being said, it is important that you work with a breeder that focuses on the true health of the breed and does the proper testing to ensure that you are getting everything a Bengal should be. We stand behind our babies and our breeding program- we offer a 5 year congenital health guarantee.
Let me honestly say that many years ago, I never thought that I would breed cats. I had participated in so many cat rescues and done countless hours of work with controlling feral cat colonies that anything else was unimaginable at the time. It wasn't until fall of 2006 when I fell in love with a cat that would forever change my life. It was a Bengal. My husband wanted a companion. He didn't want the intense commitment of a dog at the time but couldn't imagine living with the reclusive nature of a "typical" cat. I introduced the thought of a Bengal. A cat body with the mind, intelligence, and willingness to please of a dog. We were both instantly hooked and I knew that I wanted to be able to share the joy that I felt that day with other people. We have paired our unconditional love for the breed with the most precise care that the veterinary industry has to offer. We will forever strive to create and preserve the very best Bengal cats that anyone could ever hope for.
We offer a lifetime of support and advice and we pride ourselves on creating a relationship with each and every one of our clients. We encourage you to "shop around" to see if you are treated with the same level of care and respect.
We breed for quality not quantity. All of our kittens are raised in home and underfoot to ensure the most socialized kittens possible. All of our studs and queens (moms and dads) interact as an everyday part of our family. We love our cats very much and take great consideration into each potential home for one of our kittens. Every kitten will come...
* Dual registered with The International Cat Association (TICA) & Cat Fanciers Association (CFA)
* Preventatively dewormed every 2 weeks until 8-10 weeks of age.
* Negative for intestinal parasite including Coccidia and Tritrichomonas.
* FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) and FeLV (Feline Leukemia) negative.
* Appropriately vaccinated according to the AAFP Feline Vaccination Advisory Panel.
* Will have parents that have been tested and cleared of HCM (Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.)
* PK Def negative (Will be cleared from Erythrocyte Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency.)
* PRA negative (Will be cleared from Progressive Retinal Atrophy.)
* All kittens have a 5 year congenital health guarantee.